We are constantly striving to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
During your stay, a Host will happily assist you with orders from our new Gallery Menu, Fresh 24/7, featuring our signature flatbreads, a Make It 2 option and delicious new sandwiches, greens, apps & more. Or you can enjoy specialty Starbucks® coffee, premium beer, wine & cocktails over friendly conversation at the intimate Bakery Café.
- Complimentary hotel-wide Wi-Fi Internet access
- Gallery Menu, Fresh 24/7 with mouthwatering options including our signature flatbreads & more
- Enjoy your complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet™ served daily, with hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, oatmeal and plenty more to choose from.
- Grab 'n Go case offers new sandwiches & greens from our Gallery Menu and bottled beverages for moments on the run
- Intimate Bakery Café serves Starbucks® specialty coffees & teas, premium beers, wines & cocktails
- Self-service check-in/check-out kiosks
- Audio visual equipment
- Complimentary 24-hour Stay Fit® fitness center with Life Fitness® cardio equipment
Maps and Directions
Directions from Dallas Fort Worth International Airport (DFW):
Exit DFW Airport heading south on International Parkway S/TX-97 Spur S (portions toll). Merge onto TX-183 E toward Irving/Dallas. Merge onto TX-161 N toward 161 Toll/President George Bush Turnpike (portions toll). TX-161 becomes President George Turnpike (portions toll). Continue on President George Bush Turnpike East. Exit North Garland Avenue/Brand Road. Stay on Frontage Road. The Hyatt Place Dallas/Garland/Richardson is on the right-hand side.
Directions from Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL):
Exit Dallas Love Field Airport traveling southeast on Cedar Springs Road towards Aviation Place. Turn left onto Mockingbird Lane. Turn left to take the Dallas North Tollway North (portions toll). Merge onto I-635E. Merge onto US 75N via Exit 19A towards McKinney. Take President George Bush Turnpike Exit 28B (portions toll). Exit North Garland Avenue/Brand Road. The Hyatt Place Dallas/Garland/Richardson is on the right-hand side.
For guest staying 1-6 nights, a $75 non-refundable pet fee will be administered. Guests staying 7-30 nights, a $75 non-refundable pet fee plus an additional $100 cleaning fee will be administered. Guests stay 30 + nights, please contact the hotel. The fee(s) will be inclusive of taxes. A maximum of 2 dogs per room are permitted. Only dogs weighing 50 lbs and under are permitted; two dogs may be allowed in a guestroom provided the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds; the pet fee encompasses this and pets exceeding are at the hotels discretion. All pets must be housebroken.
Firearms Policy for Guests of Hyatt Hotels
Make a Reservation
Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM